About Me
- Jamie Jones
- Monticello, KY, United States
- Hi! For those of you that don't know me I'm Jamie Jones and I've been married to Marc for six years. We have a four year old daughter Katie and expecting a son Kody! We are scheduled for delivery June 22, 2009 I've always been a private person and didn't want my personal life posted for everyone to read. But the other night I came across a blog that really made me think different. A few months ago we found out our son is going to be born with a heart defect. So researching trying to find out as much as I can I found a family that is going through the same thing and it has really touched my heart. Their outlook and faith in God was really what I needed that night. I feel like I was lead to their page for a reason. I've thought about them often today and decided to post my own blog. We have a lot of family and friends that are praying for us and this will help keep them posted.
6 comments:
PRAISE THE LORD!!!
AMANDA MCGINNIS
It's SO.................... great to hear this answered prayer! I'm really tickled for you guys. Hopefully from here everything will smooth out and you all will be home in the next little bit. Still praying and I also say PRAISE THE LORD! Love you all,Steph
Wonderful news...so glad to hear it Jamie. Hopefully it won't be long now and little Kody will be home. Love you guys. Lord Bless!
Tabatha
Jamie, I'm so very thankful for that. We prayed all day yesterday for him to be able to stay off the machine. He's a strong little boy, just like his mom and dad. Thanks for updating us! Anything we can do?....just please let us know. Love you girl!
Pattie
I have always believed that God answers prayers. It may not be as soon as we like, but it is when He is ready. You are finally one step closer to bringing your "Lil Firecracker" home. It was good seeing you this morning, and I continue to pray that Kody gets to come home very soon.
Love,
Amanda
Praise the Lord!! I have been praying for you all. I am so happy to hear this.. I will still be praying. Love you guys..
Stacy
Post a Comment